The Muscle Help Foundation has a small tight-knit team, consisting mainly of volunteers with one full-time paid person responsible for the overall management and operational execution of the charity in addition to delivering its Muscle Dream activities and fundraising initiatives.
As of July 2019, the team comprises:
– Michael McGrath, Founder, CEO & Chief Muscle Warrior*
– Kate Barnbrook, Trust & Grants Fundraiser
– Lydia Drukarz, Special Projects, PR/Media Relations
– Sonali Kumarakulasinghe, Governance, Organisational Development & HR/Resourcing
– Ryan Tym, Brand Guardian (v)
– Charlotte Gibling, Creative Designer (v)
– Rosemary Adams, Beneficiary Evaluation, Data & Impact Analyst (v)
– Sarah Lowther, Charity Awards Coordinator (v)
(v) denotes volunteer
*Michael is responsible for the daily management of the charity’s affairs and is accountable to the charity’s Board of Trustees. He has muscular dystrophy (LGMD2A) and is a permanent powerchair user.
The figurehead and driving force behind the charity, he is affectionately known as the Chief Muscle Warrior, personally hosting the delivery of all Muscle Dream activities whenever possible.