The Muscle Help Foundation has been given exclusive use of the full Grand Prix circuit at Silverstone on the evening of TUESDAY 2nd AUGUST 2016.
This event is being supported by the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS F1 Team, who will have their F1 show car on display for photo opportunities.
*For keen cyclists, there will be a competition to set the fastest lap around the course, with prizes awarded for the quickest lap in different categories.
Online Ticket Prices:
|#powerof657 Silverstone Bike Ride Fundraising Challenge|
In aid of The Muscle Help Foundation
Tuesday 2nd August 2016The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to ALL entrants participating in the #powerof657 Silverstone Bike Ride Fundraising Challenge, organised by The Muscle Help Foundation (Registered Charity No. 1096716), herein known as. These terms and conditions are applicable for all individuals attending, including cyclists, spectators and volunteers.
Purchase of an entry ticket (priced at £10.00 per adult, £5.00 per child up to 16yrs and £20.00 per family ticket) via the charity’s dedicated Golden Giving ticket platform, by every individual participant, acknowledges full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
1. The participant accepts that the event they are entering is NOT a race in any format. Anyone considered to be competing against others, will be stopped from riding and banned from entering any future events.
2. The participant is fully and wholly responsible for their own actions whilst attending the event. This includes the car-parking and entertainment areas, signing-in areas, likely refreshment areas and during the ride itself. The charity accepts NO responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. Each participant, upon entrance to the venue, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs and their alone.
4. Under 14′s have to be with an adult over the age of 18. No child under the age of 7 years old will be permitted onto the track. Under 14’s must be accompanied and under the surveillance of an adult / parent / guardian at all times.
5. All riders are NOT covered by insurance for the duration of the event. All participants take part AT THEIR OWN RISK, including personal items (such as cycles or wheelchairs, be they manual or electric) for which they are solely responsible. In addition, the event and the charity are covered by insurance.
6. It is required that ALL riders wear a safety approved cycling helmet complying with the latest SNELL standards. The rider MUST accept that they take part at their own risk, with this as a condition of entry. The charity reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
7. The participant confirms that the cycle/bike they are riding for the event and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road/trail worthiness – in particular, the ability to complete the longer distances ie. a complete circumnavigation of the Silverstone circuit, and over any rough terrain dependent on the event.
8. During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the track. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is ride able and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
9. A marked route is shown for as a set route only and event organisers insist that you use the route shown. Marshals will be stationed around the course, observing actions of event attendees, their word is final and all participants of the event accept their word is final as a condition of entry.
10. You are requested to ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of your fellow cyclists and any other traffic. Please always indicate your intention to stop or change direction. All cyclists must adhere to and obey the Highway Code, always being observant of others actions as well as their own. Marshals can, at any time, give notice of the end of the event; even prior to arranged finishing times.
11. The charity reserves the right to shorten, alter or close the published route at any time without notice. Participants do NOT have the right to claim a refund if the route is shortened or closed.
12. Riders must be considerate to other users. Upon seeing other users, riders are required to slow down and pass with care.
13. Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire and Rescue and the Ambulance service. If the situation arises that you are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the rider agrees that a member of the charity or its appointed volunteer representatives on the day or a member of the public may call for them. In this situation, the rider still accepts the costs and consequences of such actions.
14. Each participant agrees to assign and grant the right and permission for the Muscle Help Foundation to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant on any activity at the venue. The participant hereby releases the Muscle Help Foundation charity from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings, without limitation at the discretion of the Muscle Help Foundation. The participant specifically waives any right to any form of compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at a UK Cycling Events event.
15. Event entry fees ie. the ticket price paid by an adult, child and/or family CANNOT be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
16. The charity reserves the right to cancel the event, due to extreme weather conditions.
17. In the event of rain, heavy/light or otherwise, the event WILL go ahead. This is the only time the event has track access and it WILL be open. In weather that is deemed too extreme by the charity and the venue, the event will be cancelled.
18. If the weather is bad, or not to an individual’s liking, refunds will NOT be given. All tickets are non-refundable.
19. All riders accept that they take part at all and any activities associated with this event within the venue at their own risk.
20. Silverstone Circuits and the charity will NOT allow access for any animal(s) at the event. Guide Dogs or Assistance dogs may be restricted in entering particular areas.
21. Any slips or trips, by any participant, due to bad weather is entirely their own fault and on no account are the charity, any of its appointed volunteer representatives or the venue ie. Silverstone Circuits responsible.
22. Loud noises from entertainment provided on the day that cause damage to one’s hearing or personal self is entirely their own fault and are at no point the fault of the charity, any of its appointed volunteer representatives or the venue ie. Silverstone Circuits responsible
The Muscle Help Foundation