To offer hope, inspiration and empowerment to all children, young people and their families in the UK who are suffering from the muscle wasting disease Muscular Dystrophy and allied neuromuscular conditions.
The Muscle Help Foundation brings together children, young people and their families, creating communities through transformational events, networks and activities. Through Muscle Dreams and by bringing beneficiaries and families together, we aim to help fulfil their potential, giving them a sense of purpose and hope for the future.
– Integrity – we are committed to everything we do.
– Trust – we work together like a family with openness and trust.
– Empowerment – we empower others.
– Respect – we respect differences.
– Dynamic – we continuously strive for improvements in all that we do.